1965 EpiphoneEmbassy Deluxe – Cherry
This 1965 Epiphone Embassy Deluxe bass is shown here in its original Cherry finish. It showcases a batwing headstock, two Thunderbird style pickups, and the original string mutes! There are two marks on the back of the instrument from removed foam pads where the previous owner had liked the bass to sit on his body.
Overall Condition: 9, overall amazing condition!
- Finish Details: Cherry, Original, Good Condition, Minor wear and marks to finish, Two previously mentioned areas on back of body where added foam pads were removed, Some spotting on headstock
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper C
- Weight: 8 lbs 6 oz
- Scale Length: 34"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.32K B: 7.32K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition, Some patina
- Nut Width: 1-1/2"
- Includes: Non-Original Hardshell Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.