1954 GibsonES-150 – Sunburst
If you’re looking to buy into the golden age of Gibson for a more affordable price, then this 1954 Gibson ES-150 in Sunburst might be just the guitar for you. It’s well-worn due to its age, and features a fair amount of fine finish checking that gives it that relic’d look…even though its the real deal! The Sunburst finish on the front of the body around the neck looks to have worn down a bit as it is not as dark as it would normally be in that area. The maple back is not bursted and features a beautiful, wavy grained pattern. It also looks as though the pickguard has a couple of plugged holes, and there is an added strap button just above the neck heel.
Overall Condition: 7
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Good Condition, Fine finish checking throughout whole body, Fair share of dings and marks throughout, Some splotchiness to the finish at the top of the body around the neck
- Body Material: Maple Laminate
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 5 lbs 9 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.83K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, Some wear throughout, Patina specifically to tailpiece
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Non Original Black Hardshell Case with Blue Lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.