1966 GibsonES-335 – Pelham Blue
Who doesn’t love a 1966 Gibson ES-335TD in its original Pelham Blue finish!? We wish Gibson made more 335s in Pelham Blue, because this is one of the most beautiful guitars we have in the shop. This clean finish is still bright with little to no greening with age. These two patent number humbuckers are well-balanced and really ring. This is one guitar where it feels and sounds even better than it looks!
Overall Condition: 9.5, excellent shape all around with mild fade, wear
- Finish Details: Pelham Blue, Original, Excellent Condition, little wear throughout
- Body Material: Maple Laminate
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper C
- Weight: 8 lbs 3 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.46K B: 7.47K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Excellent Condition
- Nut Width: 1-9/16"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with Green Interior
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.