1960 GibsonES-335 – Sunburst
If you want to know why some call the ES-335 a “Burst Killer,” this particular 1960 ES-335 in Sunburst will give you an explanation real quick! As soon as you pick up this guitar and play a few notes, plugged or unplugged, you can feel just how full and powerful this one really is. Although it has even patina, checking, and wear throughout the finish, it still retains a lot of its vibrant coloring. Photographed with the guitar are the original shrunken tuners, however in order to preserve them, prevent crumbling, and allow for playing, reproductions have been put on the guitar. The originals remain safely in the case.
Overall Condition: 8, weather checking throughout and some areas of heavier wear, but the overall appearance is nice with vibrant colors
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Very Good Condition with patina, weather checking, some areas of wear such as buckle rash and bass side
- Body Material: Maple Laminate
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N 8.66K B: 8.25K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition, even patina and wear, original tuners shrunken
- Nut Width: 1-11/16”
- Includes: Original Brown Hardshell Case with Pink Lining, Original Tuners
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.