1960 GibsonES-335 TD – Sunburst
All we can say is, WOW. This truly exquisite 1960 Gibson ES-335 is shown here in its original Sunburst finish. This pristine beauty was at one time owned by Margaret Cox. How do we know that? It sports the special order Mono Plak silver truss rod cover with Margaret’s name engraved on it!
This guitar is all original and has not been played much. Naturally, it retains its two iconic PAF humbucking pickups. Everything works as was intended. It also features a sideways vibrola. Check out the stunning grain on the back of the guitar too!
Overall Condition: 9, played, but beautifully cared for!
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Excellent Condition
- Body Material: Maple Laminate
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Slim Medium C
- Weight: 8 lbs 11 oz
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.50K B: 7.60K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Excellent Condition, Very Minimal Patina
- Nut Width: 1 5/8
- Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Original Instructions, String Boxes, Strap, Original Gibson Tags
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.