1960 GibsonES-345TD – Argentine Grey
How crazy is it to see Argentine Grey on this 1960 Gibson ES-345TD?! We absolutely love the look of this finish, especially on this model with gold hardware. This color was an older Gibson acoustic finish that ended up making its way to a few guitars and basses in the late 50s/early 60s. It’s almost like Sunburst, but it lacks the red pigment we usually see. It is simply the natural wood color graduating into black. We have seen quite a few guitars with this finish, and examples of it listed on the Gibson ledger. This particular guitar is in incredible shape for its age, still remaining so unbelievably clean.
Overall Condition: 9
- Finish Details: Argentine Grey, Original, Excellent Condition, Light wear, Some finish checking particularly on back and sides of guitar
- Body Material: Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Slim C
- Weight: 8 lbs 10 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 8.08K B: 7.55K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Great Condition, Some wear to gold plating specifically on pickup covers and tailpiece, Some of the writing worn off volume knobs
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Brown Hardshell Case with Pink Lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.