1959 GibsonES-350T – Natural
It’s hard to believe that this Gibson ES-350T in Natural is even from 1959, I mean it looks practically brand new with virtually no finish wear. This curly maple is very highly flamed. This guitar is marked as a factory second, and we believe this is why it received a widow’s peak. Not only is it beautiful looking, but it sounds amazing with these two PAF’s that still retain their stickers. These original tuning buttons have shrunken with age, and it seems one of them crumbled so it had to be replaced with a repro button.
Overall Condition: 9.5, would be a 10 if not for light wear to hardware
- Finish Details: Natural, Original, Near Mint Condition, Virtually no finish wear
- Body Material: Maple Laminate
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 6 lbs 13 oz
- Scale Length: 23-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.40K B: 7.10K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original except for one tuning button, Excellent Condition, Some light wear to gold plating specifically at pickups and bridge, Tuning buttons have shrunken
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Brown Hardshell Case with Pink Lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.