1958 FenderEsquire – Desert Sand
This incredible 1958 Fender Esquire comes in its factory original, Desert Sand finish! Now, we know what you’re thinking: doesn’t this just look like a normal Blond guitar? Let me ask you this…do you see any grain? Blond is translucent, so you should see the wood grain peering through a see-through finish. This guitar’s finish is fully opaque, in a shade that was usually applied as an undercoat for other custom colors. We have seen a couple of other original Fender’s finished in this undercoat. As if that wasn’t cool enough, this guitar is also a Toploader, meaning that it does not string through the body.
Overall Condition: 9
- Finish Details: Desert Sand, Original, Great Condition, Finish checking throughout the body, Some wear marks around the body particularly on back treble side, Remnants of removed sticker on back of headstock
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 4 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: B: 5.90K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Condition, Good Condition, Light wear marks and patina, No bridge cover
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Tweed Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.