1963 FenderEsquire – Blond (Lefty)
We are excited to show off this rare left-handed 1963 Fender Esquire in its original Blond finish! This is a gorgeous pre-CBS Esquire featuring clay dots on a veneer rosewood board. It also sports a spaghetti logo, single-ply white guard, and one amazing pickup. Another one of Leo Fender’s famous cost-saving methods is on display, as the bridge is simply a regular right-handed bridge, bent backward to serve a lefty player, like this one!
Overall Condition: 9, sporadic light wear throughout
- Finish Details: Blond, Original, Excellent Condition, Very little wear to whole guitar
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood, Veneer
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 5 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: B: 6.20K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Excellent Condition, Very light wear overall, Couple of marks on bridge cover
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Brown Tolex Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.