1969 FenderJazz Bass – Sunburst
We’re happy to have this incredibly clean, 1969 Fender Jazz Bass in its original Sunburst finish! This iteration marks nearly ten years of production for the Jazz Bass, and this example nicely showcases the changes this model saw throughout the 60s. The fretboard is fully bound, and these pearloid block inlays round out the look. The real highlight of this piece is its immaculate condition, with hardly any wear to the finish!
Overall Condition: 9.5, some patina on the hardware, but the finish itself is in near-mint shape.
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Near Mint Condition, hardly any wear on the neck and body finish
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Scale Length: 34"
- Pickup Readings: N: 6.44K B: 6.77K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched. Functions as intended.
- Hardware: Original, missing pickup cover, some light patina
- Nut Width: 1-1/2"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with Orange lining, Original curly cord, Pitch pipe
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.