1962 FenderJazzmaster – Orange Sparkle
It really doesn’t get much crazier than a 1962 Fender Jazzmaster in its original Orange Sparkle finish. Unless there’s a matching headstock that is! Fender made a few sparkle guitars in the early to mid-60s, and they are often one of a kind. This guitar and its finish are factory original, although Fender would send the bodies to local autobody shops, or Dennis Swiden namely, to apply the sparkle paint. This guitar is still in great shape, remaining fairly clean. The neck has been worn down from play, leaving a smooth and supple texture that the hand effortlessly glides across.
Overall Condition: 9, weather checking and neck wear
- Finish Details: Orange Sparkle, Original, Great Condition, Light finish checking, Neck finish worn down
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood, Veneer
- Neck Profile: Medium D
- Weight: 8 lbs 6 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 9.81K B: 9.34K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Good Condition, Light wear and patina
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Brown Tolex Case, Original Strap, Vintage Cord, Vintage Fender Strings
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.