1957 GibsonLes Paul Custom – Black
This 1957 Gibson Les Paul Custom may be new to your eyes, but it’s certainly not new to being played. Just check out that buckle rash, or the wear to this gold-plated hardware! These three PAF’s are well-balanced and all still retain their stickers. These screaming PAF’s offer great clarity, and the neck is smooth for easy playing. Plus, these original frets still have some life to them!
Overall Condition: 7.5, due to buckle rash and wear to gold hardware
- Finish Details: Black, Original, Good Condition, Wear and marks throughout, Heavy buckle rash
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Neck Profile: Slim C
- Weight: 8 lbs 14 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.44K M: 7.33K B: 7.29K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition, Gold plating to pickup covers, bridge, and tailpiece pretty worn, Tuners still retain gold plating
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with Gold Lining, Small Vintage Pitchpipe in a Cardboard Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.