1978 GibsonLes Paul Custom – Cherry Sunburst
If you have ever wanted to get your Ace Frehley on, this beautiful 1978 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Cherry Sunburst is for you! This model features a bright burst pattern everywhere except the front of the headstock and fretboard, making this guitar stand out. The front of the body showcases a beautiful flamed centerpiece, while the back of the body rivals this with a swirly grain pattern and a finish that is a little bit more subdued in color. The look of this guitar is all about contrast, with the black appointments leaping off this vibrant finish. The guitar has a bold tone regarding its sound, even unplugged. Amped up, the two well-balanced humbuckers bring it to another level!
Overall Condition: 8.5, great condition with some knicks around the edge and back of the body
- Finish Details: Cherry Sunburst, Original, Great Condition, some light playwear and a few knicks at the back and sides of the body
- Body Material: Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Material: Maple Laminate
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Neck Profile: Slim D
- Weight: 10 lbs 10 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.46 B: 7.32
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition, some of the gold plating worn away
- Nut Width: 1-11/16”
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with Blue Lining
Sku: G043Sold Out
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.