1957 GibsonLes Paul – Goldtop
This 1957 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop with its original gold hardware and factory Bigsby is a remarkably gorgeous and incredibly rare piece of Gibson history! Despite the Bigsby, the guitar has a very comfortable weight, and you can feel the whole instrument resonate with each and every note. This guitar has two first-year PAFs and can easily deliver that legendary tone with ease in any pickup configuration. The tuner holes were slightly enlarged to accommodate other tuners at some point, but there are no extra holes and the original tuners are back on the guitar. With all original components and even the original sales receipt, this guitar really is the total package!
Overall Condition: 8, light forearm wear, patina, playwear on the back of the body
- Finish Details: Goldtop, Original, Great Condition with some light forearm wear and vertigris, playwear to the back of the body
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 9 lbs 11 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.61K B: 7.24K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Previously mentioned tuner swap, Good Condition with most of the plating worn from the pickups
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Brown Hardshell Case with pink lining, original sales receipt
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.