1954 GibsonLes Paul – Goldtop
‘Check’ out the beautiful checking and patina on this gorgeous 1954 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop! Actual brass powder was used by Gibson to create the Goldtop finish, and when moisture makes its way into the paint through weather checking, it can oxidize green! This is called ‘verdigris’ and this guitar has some beautiful verdigris throughout, which is a perfect compliment to this still shimmering gold. Believe us, it sounds and plays even better than it looks!
Overall Condition: 7.5, weather checking and verdigris throughout
- Finish Details: Goldtop, Original, Good Condition, wear and patina throughout, along with above explained verdigris
- Body Material: Mahogany/Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 8 lbs 10 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.66K B: 8.62K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched. Functions as intended.
- Hardware: Original, Very Good, light patina and playwear
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Brown Hardshell Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.