1954 GibsonLes Paul – Goldtop
Take a look at this 1954 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop! This particular Goldtop has such a cool vibe; check out the tan lines under the pickguard! Because of the stark lines, it has earned the nickname, “The Shadow.” You can tell this guitar was loved and cared for over its life. The neck has that perfect broken-in feel and sounds absolutely incredible. All aspects of this guitar work as intended and is fully original with the exception of a newer jack plate.
Overall Condition: 8, forearm wear, checking, buckle rash
- Finish Details: Goldtop, Very Good Condition, Light Buckle Rash and Forearm Area Wear
- Body Material: Mahogany/Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium/Full C
- Weight: 8 lbs 11 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.26K B: 7.88K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Light Patina
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Cali Girl Style Brown Hardshell Case with Pink Lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.