1956 GibsonLes Paul Junior – Sunburst
One pickup with a huge tone; that’s exactly what you’ll get with this beautiful 1956 Gibson Les Paul Junior in Sunburst! This one was refretted with near to original sized fretwire, a new jack plate with some filled holes from the previous plate. With the fresh frets, and solid neck and searing pickup, it’s all you need to rock the house down!
Overall Condition: 7, weather checking, buckle rash, dings throughout
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Good Condition, weather checking, playwear evenly throughout the body and neck
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Full C
- Weight: 7 lbs 8 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: B: 7.91K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Good, patina and some plating wear
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Later Gibson Hardshell Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.