1962 GibsonLes Paul/SG Junior – Cherry
Check out this 1962 Gibson Les Paul (SG) Junior in its original Cherry finish! This Junior features one hot P-90 pickup that has a big sound. It is very light in hand and incredibly easy to get around. This guitar has been sonically and physically broken in for that incredible feel and unmistakable, thick Gibson sound.
Overall Condition: 7, fading to the cherry, especially on the top and back of the neck, dings throughout, weather checking and patina
- Finish Details: Cherry, Original, Good Condition, fading in some areas but completely original
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 5 lbs 15 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: B: 8.14K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good, original tuners have heavy patina and buttons have yellowed
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Gibson Chipboard Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.