1958 GibsonLes Paul Special – TV Yellow
There are two cutaways and two P-90s on this 1958 Gibson Les Paul Special in TV Yellow! Technically “limed mahogany” in the catalog, the light finish on this guitar is still in incredible shape. If you look at the headstock, you will see that this guitar still retains the sticker from the original music store that sold it in Edmonton, Alberta. We also have the original receipt for the purchase, and you will find it in the case.
Overall Condition: 9, weather checking throughout
- Finish Details: TV Yellow, Original, Excellent Condition, A few small wear spots here and there, Some checking mostly to back of neck and headstock
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium/Thin C
- Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 8.92K B: 8.58K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Excellent Condition, Some light patina to nickel
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Chipboard Case, Original Sales Receipt
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.