1956 GibsonLes Paul Special – TV Yellow
We love a 1956 Gibson Les Paul Special in TV Yellow, especially when it has a vibe like this one! This finish has taken on a hint of amber, which couples so well with its fine weather checking and light edgewear. After some issues with the bridge posts in the previous design, from 1956 on this model features full-length bushings for an even more solid connection than before! This one sounds great unplugged, and even better amped up! As with many others of the era, the original tuner buttons have been replaced due to shrinkage and wear.
Overall Condition: 7, patina, weather checking, some light edge wear, and buckle worming
- Finish Details: TV Yellow, Original, Good Condition, light play wear throughout, edge wear and some worming, light dings throughout, including headstock
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 3 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.57K B: 8.04K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Good condition, patina and light playwear
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Non-original Chipboard Case, Original tuners
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.