1959 FenderPrecision Bass (Lefty) – Fullerton Red
This 1959 Fender Precision Bass in Fullerton Red has to be the coolest Lefty bass we have in the shop! Before the availability of Custom Colors in 1960, George Fullerton decided to create this special shade of red, dubbed “Fullerton Red.” Eventually, the shade was tweaked with a touch of white, bringing us the color we all know and love; Fiesta Red. This bass is a beautifully original example, with a wonderful slab of rosewood for the fretboard, celluloid tortoise guard, and clay dots that compliments the body color so nicely.
Overall Condition: 7.5, light dings and paint chips throughout the body, weather checking throughout
- Finish Details: Fullerton Red, Original, Good Condition, with weather checking throughout, paint chips showing the undercoat around the guitar, a couple dings
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood (Slab)
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 8 lbs 12 oz
- Scale Length: 34"
- Pickup Readings: B: 11.38K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original Tweed Case with Gold lining, polish cloth, strap
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Includes: Original Tweed Case with Gold lining, polish cloth, strap
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.