1965 GibsonSG Junior – Cardinal Red
We love a custom color SG Junior, and this one from 1965 in its original Cardinal Red finish is no exception! The contrast of these black appointments with nickel and chrome hardware makes the Cardinal Red really pop, and the wear throughout really shows how much of a rockin’ guitar this truly is! Throughout 1965, Gibson was using up its stock of remaining nickel-plated parts before moving over to chrome, with some instruments like this one receiving both hardware finishes!
Overall Condition: 7.5, play wear throughout, weather checking, buckle rash throughout the back
- Finish Details: Cardinal Red, Original, Good, even wear throughout, most notably worming and impressions on back of the body
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 6 lbs 2 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: B: 7.53K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Good, patina to nickel hardware, chrome is in good condition
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Gibson Chipboard Case with red lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.