1963 FenderStratocaster – Black
How beautiful is this 1963 Fender Stratocaster in its original Black finish?! Factory Black is one of Fender’s rarer Custom Colors; this particular guitar is a beautiful Pre-CBS example, with a celluloid green pickguard, clay dot inlays, and a bright rosewood fretboard on a maple neck. This rare finish is in great condition, with just some finish checking and patina throughout. The neck feels incredible in hand, and the sound from these three well-balanced pickups is just otherworldly.
Overall Condition: 9, weather checking throughout, with some fragile areas of finish in the horns and at the back of the neck, light patina
- Finish Details: Black, Original, Excellent Condition with weather checking throughout, previously mentioned fragile finish inside horns, light playwear
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood (Veneer)
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 13 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 6.09K M: 5.71K B: 5.95K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, light swirl, heavy patina on bridge saddles
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Brown Hardshell Case with orange lining, leather strap, cord
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.
Call us 516-221-0563 or Send us an Email!
We’d be happy to give you an in-hand description of the guitar. All of our guitars are properly set up by John Bertsche, our brilliant guitar tech, and will be professionally packed with care.