1959 FenderStratocaster – Blond
We are proud to show off this near-mint 1959 Fender Stratocaster in its original Blond finish! This piece is remarkably well-preserved, and is essentially a museum piece in this condition! For as good as it looks it feels and, more importantly, sounds even better! The neck and frets look just about perfect, and the grain lines of the body perfectly accent the light Blond finish.
Overall Condition: 9.5, impressions and light checking knock this one, but it’s still a click or two away from near mint
- Finish Details: Blond, Original, Near Mint Condition with a couple of marks on the edge of the body, Two small marks on fretboard at second and fourth
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Slim C
- Weight: 7 lbs 1 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 5.66K M: 5.58K B: 5.83K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Near Mint Condition, Very light scratches to bridge cover
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Tweed Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.
Call us 516-221-0563 or Send us an Email!
We’d be happy to give you an in-hand description of the guitar. All of our guitars are properly set up by John Bertsche, our brilliant guitar tech, and will be professionally packed with care.