1964 FenderStratocaster – Candy Apple Red
Fresh into our showroom and quickly stealing our attention, check out this well-loved and well-played 1964 Fender Stratocaster in Candy Apple Red! This piece has a nice level of wear throughout the body and neck, making it the perfect piece for playing regularly, whether it’s at home or your next gig. The rosewood board has a beautifully rich, dark coloring, which pairs perfectly with the patina on the clay dots and original green celluloid pickguard. This one has seen a refret and a new nut to keep it playing great! Upon authentication, we noticed some flaking in the finish around the neckplate. We believe this may be the result of an overtightened neck plate.
Overall Condition: 7.5, forearm wearing through top coat, dings throughout, edgewear, and some lifted paint by the jack plate
- Finish Details: Candy Apple Red, Original, Good Condition with wear and dings throughout, Spaghetti wear impressions on the back, previously mentioned impression from overtightened neck plate
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood (Veneer)
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 14 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.22K M: 7.43K B: 7.20K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, some light patina, notably on tuners
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with orange lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.