1965 FenderStratocaster – Lake Placid Blue Metallic
We love a guitar with a nice patina, and this 1965 Fender Stratocaster in its original Lake Placid Blue certainly has our attention! Fitted with nicely ambered white plastics, evenly toned Lake Placid Blue, and a nicely worn neck all lead up to this beautiful guitar. You can tell the neck was cared for and played for years, leaving us with such a nice broken-in feel, you’ll never want to put it down!
Overall Condition: 8, weather checking, light playwear throughout, patina and edge wear revealing the white undercoat throughout
- Finish Details: Lake Placid Blue, Original, Good Condition, weather checking and edgewear revealing the white undercoat, slight yellowing of the clear coat
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood (Veneer)
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 8 lbs 4 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 5.85K M: 5.70K B: 5.85K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Good, bridge with some tarnish and patina
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Vintage Black Fender Hardshell Case with orange lining
Sku: F186Sold Out
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.