1962 FenderStratocaster – Olympic White
This fully original 1962 Fender Stratocaster comes in Olympic White, paired with a slab board. It features all the pre-CBS appointments of our dreams: clay dots, a green guard, and a spaghetti logo to name a few! This guitar is from the Neal Schon collection and was auctioned off during his Heritage auction. As a result, it also includes their paperwork.
Overall Condition: 8.5, some even wear throughout, but this could be exactly what you’re looking for!
- Finish Details: Olympic White, Original, Great Condition, Yellowing to the clear, Checking to finish
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood, Slab
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 12 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 6.65K M: 6.30K B:6.43K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition, Some wear, Patina particularly to bridge cover
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original White Tolex Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Tags from Heritage Auction
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.