1965 FenderStratocaster – Teal Green Metallic
Here we have a beautiful 1965 Fender Stratocaster in the rare and original Teal Green Metallic! The overall clear coat on this piece has yellowed to give the guitar an incredible shade of green, with some hints of the original color showing through in places. The neck has been played in over time, with a nice feel to the back of the neck, and the big frets definitely lend themselves to comfortable playing. In some wear spots, you can even see the base coat of Sonic Blue poking through!
Overall Condition: 8
- Finish Details: Teal Green Metallic, Original, Good Condition, yellowing to clear throughout body, some fine finish checking, general playwear, light bucklerash
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C, very slight shoulder on bass side
- Weight: 7 lbs 15 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 5.72K M: 5.23K B: 5.70K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, light patina throughout hardware, heavy patina to bridge saddles from absence of bridge cover
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with Orange Lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.