1963 GibsonSuper 400 – Natural
Have you seen the insane flame on this beautiful 1963 Super 400 in Natural?! The care, quality, and craftsmanship really comes through in every inch of these big jazz machines. Even though this model was made for jazz players, you can certainly rock out with a Super 400. In fact, Scotty Moore’s Super 400 from Elvis’ Comeback Special (which Presley used through most of the “Sit Down” sessions) was also a 1963! So, if you’ve always wanted a guitar fit for a King, here’s your chance!
Overall Condition: 9.5, weather checking, a couple of light marks throughout
- Finish Details: Natural, Original, Great Condition with minor weather checking, some small marks throughout
- Body Material: Spruce Top, Curly Maple back and sides
- Neck Material: Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 8 lbs 1 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.73K B: 7.83K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Great Condition with a lot of the gold plating is intact, especially for an instrument of this age
- Nut Width: 1-11/16”
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with Gold Lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.