1961 FenderTelecaster – Olympic White
As far as Tele’s go, this pre-CBS 1961 Fender Telecaster in Olympic White has got everything you could want! The combination of this color and the celluloid green guard looks incredible, and the rich shade of the slab fretboard just brings it over the top. The guitar is in good shape but has enough wear that you won’t be too afraid to enjoy it regularly. This also means that the neck has been nicely worn in for a smooth, slick feel.
- Finish Details: Olympic White, Original, Good Condition, Light finish wear and dings mostly on the edges of the guitar
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood, Slab
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 7 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 6.92K B: 6.37K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, Slight wear and patina
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Brown Tolex Case, Original Leather Strap
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.