1965 FenderTelecaster – Transparent Red
This 1965 Fender Telecaster is shown here in its very rare and original Transparent Red finish! Like other models of the time, Transparent Red seems to have only been available to the UK market, however it was supposedly used on lap steels as well. This one features a heavy patina and an ambered green guard, which pairs beautifully with the worn Red finish and dark Rosewood board. This guitar also sports a spaghetti logo, which tops off this all-around amazing transition piece!
Overall Condition: 6.5, checking, patina, and yellowing to the clear coat and pickguard
- Finish Details: Transparent Red, Original, Fair Condition, weather checking, heavy patina, yellowing of both the clear and the pickguard. Forearm wear, clear coat worn in some areas
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood (Veneer)
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 11 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 6.18K B: 6.75K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition, heavy patina but still in good shape!
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Hardshell Case with orange lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.