1965 EpiphoneWilshire – Inverness Green
This 1965 Epiphone Wilshire is shown here in its original and rare Inverness Green finish. This Wilshire was special ordered in this custom color. The yellow clear over this guitar has worn away in some areas, specifically on the neck. In fact, this whole guitar has faded a little, as it is even greener under the guard and in the cavities than it is on the body. Sonically, between these two mini humbucking pickups, the maestro vibrola, and this ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge, this beauty is a delight to play!
Overall Condition: 9, beautifully conditioned piece
- Finish Details: Inverness Green, Original, Good Condition, Some fading, Finish checking throughout the body, neck, and headstock
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper C
- Weight: 6 lbs 6 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.29 K B: 6.85 K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition, Patina and wear
- Nut Width: 1-9/16"
- Includes: Original Hardshell Case with Blue Lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.